Beginning the week of August 14th, we will be temporarily transitioning away from Mercato to Phone orders only.
We are in the process of transitioning to a new online shopping platform; please bear with us as we work to get that running as soon as possible.
Our curbside service, however, is still available Monday through Friday, as always!! Orders placed on a Friday will be ready for pickup on the following Monday.
Temporarily, beginning on August 14th, 2023, we will be taking orders by telephone.
The method is easy:
- Simply call 802-246-2800 before 12 noon for a next-day pickup.
- Leave your name and phone number.
- We will call you back promptly to take your order.
- We will shop the following morning, then call you for your credit card information and to schedule your preferred pickup time.
- When you arrive, we will bring out your groceries as we always do.
- We look forward to continuing to serve your curbside shopping needs through this transition and beyond.
We appreciate your continued patronage during this transition.
Thanks from the BFC staff!
Mercato will be discontinued beginning the week of August 14th. The last day for pick up through Mercato is Friday, August 11th.
Our Cafe will be Closed on August 14, 15, and 16 (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) while we improve our store.
We are updating our Point of Sale systems and will use the Café area to transition this new equipment into place Monday, August 14th, through Wednesday, August 16th.
We greatly appreciate your patience while we bring in this new technology!