Shareholders can now register for this year’s Brattleboro Food Co-op Annual Meeting. It will be held at Potash Hill in Marlboro on Saturday, September 23, from 9 am-1 pm. If you are not a Co-op shareholder but have been thinking of joining, now is the time!
Aside from enjoying delicious pastries and a healthy lunch, why might you decide to register? Because you are an OWNER! Shareholder attendance at the Annual Meeting isn’t just fluff. You get up-to-speed on the status of the business, the health of the organization, and the reach of our activities.
Attending the Annual Meeting is a significant act. The Co-op grew from a small buying club into a downtown anchor committed to supporting the health and well-being of our community because of its shareholders. The Board will be asking you some important questions that will guide their work. They will use the World Café method to engage shareholders in small groups about your relationship with food and the Co-op, how the Co-op fits into the future you imagine, and what’s possible for our Co-op. We are wiser together! We’ll see you there!
- ASL interpretation is available (must indicate the need for ASL on the registration form)
- Free shuttle and childcare are available if you register by August 31st
If you are not a Co-op shareholder but have been thinking of joining, now is the time!
Click here to register August 1 – September 13 (See deadline dates for shuttle and childcare above)
- 9:00 am: Coffee/Tea/Pastries
- 9:30 am: Business Meeting
- Report from Board President Jerelyn Wilson
- Report from Board Treasurer
- Report from General Manager Lee Bradford
- 10:30 am: World Café Conversations
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- Meet with Board of Director candidates