The Brattleboro Food Co-op Staff and Board of Directors are pleased to announce the 2nd annual Ice Cream Social, to be held on Saturday, July 28th on the Whetstone Pathway, across from the Co-op, from 12 – 3 p.m. This community-building event was a great success last year, generating awareness and support of local kid-centered organizations.
- Staff Spotlight: Anthony S.
- BOD Addition August 2023 Meetings: Minutes
- Board of Directors Meeting Minutes: August 2023
- Press Release: Lee Bradford Announces Departure from Co-op
- September Update and Farewell to Lee Bradford
- Mi Tierra – Fresh Local Tortillas
- Note from the Board of Directors: Annual Meeting Reminder and More…
Become a Co-op Shareholder
All are welcome to shop the Brattleboro Food Co-op. However, we are community owned and welcome you to join as a Co-op Shareholder and invest in a locally owned business that delivers deep community impact and offers great food.
If you are a shopper who is committed to buying organic and whole foods, committed to supporting local industry and family farms, and believe in cooperative ownership, we encourage you to invest in the longevity of our store. You will reap the benefits of being a Co-op shareholder and use your voting power to direct future business decisions.
Sign up to receive our BFC newsletters that include recipes, classes, coupons, events, sales, and more.
Visit or Contact Us
Brattleboro Food Coop
2 Main Street
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Map & Directions
Call Customer Service
Become a Shareholder Owner
The Co-op is open EVERY DAY:
Curbside Shopping Service
Order Online. Pick up Curbside.
Click for Details!