Brie with Berries
- 2/3 cup mixed dried fruit (any combination you like of dried cranberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries, figs, prunes, golden raisins)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 thin lemon slices
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 wedge of Brie or a whole small Brie wheel, let sit at room temperature for one hour
- Stir together all ingredients except the cheese in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes; let cool to warm and remove lemon slices and cinnamon stick.
- Cut Brie in half lengthwise and spoon berry mixture between halves.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers or baguette slices.