- 2 1/2 cup cranberries, raw
- 1-2 apples, cored and chopped into 2-inch pieces (I don't usually peel them but that's a personal choice)
- 1 organic orange, washed, ends and seeds removed, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2-1 cup sugar, depending on your taste
- Put washed and sorted cranberries into a food processor or food grinder. Process to a coarse texture.
- Then add apple and orange pieces, processing until fairly fine texture.
- Take out of processor or grinder and add sugar to your taste, stirring well.
- Store in refrigerator; it can last for a couple weeks if kept chilled.