- 1 Egg, beaten with a fork
- 1/2 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 cup Soft Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Za'atar Spice Mix
- 1 lb Stonewood Farm Ground Turkey
- 1 cup fire roasted tomatoes, diced, with liquid
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 3-5 drop Worcestershire Sauce
- 3-5 drop hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the main ingredients and mix well.
- Shape mixture into small meatballs (1” to 1.5” each).
- In a large skillet with a little olive oil, gently brown meatballs over medium heat.
- Transfer meatballs to an ungreased baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients; pour over meatballs.
- Cover and bake at 325° for