Thanks for placing a Pre-order with the Brattleboro Food Co-op. We will be in touch once your order arrives. Visit brattleborofoodcoop.coop for more information on your community owned food coop.
IF YOU PLAN TO PICK UP YOUR PRE-ORDERS CURBSIDE, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- We will call you when your pre-orders come in. You will receive separate calls for each item if you’ve placed more than one order.
- Once you have received calls for ALL the cases you’re picking up, you must call the Curbside Hotline at 802-246-2800 between 7am – 10am for next day pickup. THERE IS NO CURBSIDE PICKUP ON SATURDAY or SUNDAY, so calls taken on Friday from 7am – 10am will be for Monday pick up.
- When you call please let the person know you have case-lot pre-orders that have arrived, and give them a list of ALL the items and quantities that you’ll be picking up. You can also place orders for other items to be included with your order if you wish.
- As with all Curbside orders, we will call you the next day once the order has been picked and your total is calculated to get your credit card information and your estimated time of pick up.
- Occasionally a pre-order might be back-ordered or take longer to arrive than others. If you have received calls for most of your Pre-Orders but not all of them, you may pick up the cases that have arrived and wait for a separate pickup for the remaining items.
For more information visit https://brattleborofoodcoop.coop/shop/curbside-pickup/